This Website is produced and operated by Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”).
Please read the following Conditions of Use carefully before using this Website. Once a person starts using this Website (hereinafter “User(s)”), the User is considered to have accepted the Site Policy.
Although the content of this Website is based on information that is considered reliable, the Company does not warrant the integrity or accuracy of information contained in this Website. The Company is not, by any means, responsible for any damage incurred by Users for using or not being able to use this Website and its content.
Non-provision of medical information
Although this Website contains information on products produced and/or sold by the Company, this does not constitute information provided physicians, as stipulated in the Medical Service Law. The Company does not, by any means, provide medical information regarded as medical service that can only be provided by physicians and/or other medical professionals, nor should the content of this Website be used in place of advice from a medical professional.
Copyrights, trademark rights, etc.
Images, text, slogans, illustrations, characters, sound sources, etc., as well as trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, designs, etc., contained in this Website, are properties protected by the Copyright Act, Trademark Act, international conventions and other laws, regulations and ordinances, belonging to the Company, its affiliates, or other entities that allow the Company to use them. Publication in this Website shall not, expressly or implicitly, be construed as the transfer or grant of any rights concerning these properties to Users.
Users are prohibited from using the content of this Website in such a manner as to infringe on the right of a third party, but are allowed to use it without any alterations for private use, etc., as far as permitted by applicable laws.
Handling and protection of personal information
Please refer to “Privacy” for information on the handling and protection of personal information.
This Website uses information collected through cookies to identify and analyze the number of times it has been accessed by the User and the frequency of said access. The cookie function enables information on a User’s visit to this Website to be stored on said User’s computer and used by the Company for the purposes outlined above.
The Company does not collect information from cookies that could identify a User.
Users can decline cookies by adjusting the settings of their Internet browser. If a User deactivates cookies, he or she may not be able to use all the features of this Website.
Links to third-party websites
Although this Website provides links to websites of other companies and organizations for the convenience of Users, these links shall be used at the User’s discretion and the Company is not responsible for any issues concerning the linked websites, including the information contained therein or handling of personal information by those websites, etc.
The Company also bears no responsibility for any third-party websites that are linked to this Website.
Links to this Website
All the links to this Website shall be linked to the homepage of this Website (https://www.taisho.co.jp/global/). The Company name must be written as “Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co., Ltd.” without exception.
- Information for investors contained in this Website, as well as other information concerning the Company, its affiliates, its partners, and customers does not invite or solicit investment.
- Although this Website contains a link to a website providing stock prices, neither the Company, the linked site or the Tokyo Stock Exchange shall accept any liability as a result of use or non-use of the stock information displayed on the linked site, and shall be exempt from all damages.
- The corporate information provided in this Website may contain forward-looking statements such as financial forecasts that are subject to foreseeable and unforeseen risks, uncertainties and other factors. Due to such risks, uncertainties and other factors, our actual results, performance, achievements or financial condition may be substantially different from these forward-looking statements.
- The corporate information provided in this Website may incorporate details concerning pharmaceutical products, including those under development. This information in no way constitutes advertising of said product or the provision of medical advice.
- Information provided in this Website may be supplemented, amended or deleted, without prior notice.
Closure of this Website, etc.
The Company may alter or delete the content of this Website, or shut down this Website, without prior notice.
The following browsers/operating systems (OS) are recommended when using this Website.
Use of an environment other than those recommended or certain browser settings even under recommended environments may hinder access to this Website or cause certain elements not to display correctly.
- Windows 10 or above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
This Website uses encrypted communication on all pages in order to improve security.
This Website has been created in consideration of accessibility so that the information contained herein can be accessed by anyone. Please see “Web Accessibility” for details.
This Website uses cascading style sheets (CSS) on some pages. If a page does not display correctly, please confirm browser settings and enable CSS.
This Site Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive competent court of first instance for all disputes relating to this Site Policy.